That error isn't caused by our game itself, but by issues with Google Play Games, a service which is used for many Android games for features like Achievements or Leaderboards. However, we prepared a few tips, which may help with your problem.
Remember, that if you using a language different than English, names of the apps might be different as they are usually translated d (e.g. Google Play Spiele in German instead of Google Play Games).
Please try to do the following steps:
Step 1. Clear cache in Google Play Games/Services/Store.
1. Go to Settings on your device, then select Apps.
2. Find Google Play Games on the list of your apps.
3. Select Storage on Google Play Games app.
4. Use option "Clear cache" on Google Play Games app.
5. Find Google Play Services on the list of your apps.
6. Select Storage on Google Play Services app.
7. Use option "Clear cache" on Google Play Services app.
8. Try to launch 911 Operator and check if it works.
9. If it still doesn't work you might try to clear the cache of Google Play Store, before going to the next step
Select "Storage" and use option: "clear cache".
Step 2. Clear data in Google Play Games/Services/Store.
1. Logout from all Google Accounts (Settings/Accounts/Google).
2. Remove the game (Settings/Apps/Uninstall/911 Operator).
3. Restart mobile device (turn off and turn on).
4. Go to Settings/Apps.
5. Find Google Play Games on the list of your apps.
6. Choose "Uninstall updates".
7. Select "Storage/Manage space" and use option: "Clear all data".
8. Find "Google Play Services" on the list of your apps.
9. Choose "Uninstall updates".
10. Select "Storage/Manage space" and use option: "Clear all data".
11. Find "Google Play Store" on the list of your apps.
12. Restart mobile device.
13. Login to Google Account on which you bought 911 Operator. Please allow the synchronization option
14. Install the game and create new Google Play Games account if necessary.
Step 3. Check Google Play Services
Google Play Games is often used in apps different than Achievements and Leaderboards, which is a common tool for most of the games in Play Store.
Please check others games and find out if those services (Achievements, Leaderboards) works fine. If not, please contact Google support in order to get some help with fixing that services on your phone.
If you have a problem with some of this steps or you completed all of them and it won't help you, you can contact us by sending mail on email@example.com.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests